Many American citizens want a real change from the Republican and Democrat parties who offer the same solutions to the very problems they helped create. But a lot of these Americans don’t consider supporting the American Nationalist Party ( http://www.nationsiege.com ) because they see it as either “racist”, “fascist” or “intolerant”.
Nothing is further from the truth, and if American Nationalism has a reputation of being an “intolerant movement” it owes it more to the left wing media propaganda than to the actual program of the party.
American Nationalism is first and foremost about protecting our sovereignty and national identity. The American nationalist refuses the totalitarian diktat of the United Nations, the World Trade Organization and the European Union.
Essentially, American nationalism is about doing what is right for our country in all circumstances and independently of our differences and political ideologies.
To read more about the American nationalist platform http://www.nationsiege.com/nationalist-party
No subjective or personal analysis in this article, just the facts about globalism, globalization, fake Americanization propaganda and real loss of American sovereignty.
For the past fifty years, and even more than that, the (anti-)American government and other (anti-)American medias have tried to impose to our citizens concepts such as globalism. A very reassuring concept that perfectly fits the current anti-American propaganda promoted by our ethnomasochist leaders.
As our culture is being degraded, our sovereignty compromised and our economy weakened by ethnomasochist concepts such as the American Business Model, more and more ethnomasochist politicians hasten to propose more and more ethnomasochist (non-)solutions to our problems. If they even do propose (non-)solutions, as some simply deny the facts, and try to rewrite history.
We could construe our political decisions in many ways, but one clearly stands out of the rest : globalism. During the past fifty years, Americans have sacrificed national interest for global interest, the same way we sacrificed individual responsibility for collective irresponsibility.
Instead of looking at the past fifty years, let’s simply spread the facts about the past twenty years. You would think with the economic crisis, the raising unemployment and our massive trade deficit we would have at least attempted to address the real problems right ? Think again.
This is what happened for the last twenty years :
- Foreign films, which where already very present, are asserting themselves more and more in our market while American movies abroad, which were already disturbingly underrepresented, are more and more excluded from foreign markets, either by local nationalism and/or by the current foreign regulations.
- Foreign culture is more than ever present in the daily lives of many Americans, while our culture is being overthrow by the European hegemony and global imperialism.
- Any form of patriotism in the USA is being despised, while even the most marginal aspects of foreign cultures are adulated.
- Terrorist attacks against the USA are being contested by the foreign (example 9/11), but if an American would try to deny any foreign “tragedy” (Fukushima, the Holocaust…) he would be prosecuted for denialism.
- Even the history of America is being negated by the foreign propaganda. Elements such as the the American participation in WWII are being rewritten in many European scholar systems.
- False propaganda is being displayed in European media and educational systems, but if Americans were to do the same they would be seen as “racists”.
- Our trade balance is the weakest of any country in the world, and is growing weaker every year.
- Our national identity is being vandalized and national pride is constantly stigmatized by the anti-American media.
- Any successful American company will always be persecuted by the European lobbies (and even the American lobbies). McDonald’s ? Fast-food. Monsanto ? GMO. Microsoft ? Monopolist. There seems to always be an excuse to justify the European lobbies, while at the same time we let the European do what they want on our territory (BP oil spills, Shell drillings).
- “Global” organizations are clearly showing their support to the Europeans as well (Common Agricultural Policies) and are only an excuse to oppress the Americans.
…and they want us to believe in “American imperialism” ?
The “blowback” is the new fancy term coined by no other than Ron Paul to describe, rationalize or even justify blatant anti-Americanism from other countries. Once again, coming from Ron Paul, this concept is very idealistic, biased and with no anchor whatsoever in reality.
According to Ron Paul, if there is anti-Americanism in the world, it’s because America assaulted the “world” first and they are just defending themselves. It’s a very simplistic way of define these issues, and I’m sure that it fits perfectly the ethnomasochist mindset of most of our media.
To explain this concept he takes the examples of war in the middle-east. Not only does he blames our “preemptive” wars for the terrorist acts against America, but he even justifies them.
Obviously this is completely wrong, and the main reason of anti-Americanism in the world is that Americans adopted ethnomasochist views and rejected nationalism.
The same goes for immigration. In countries with strong national identity, the immigrants do everything they can to fit in, communitarianism only builds in ethnomasochist countries.
To get back to Ron Paul’s example of “blowback”, if what he was saying was true, how come the United States are the only ones touched by this “blowback” ?
Compared to some European countries, our intervention in the middle-east was fairly clean : no assaults on civilians, no lootings… Why is there no blowback for the Europeans ?
Does Ron Paul know anything about Al Qaeda ? They are said to target countries that oppose the charia laws.
But if that was really the case, why didn’t they target European countries who are much more islamophobic that the USA ? In the USA there is religious freedom, even the extremist Muslims can build mosques, wear religion symbols, not be discriminated by the judicial system due to their ethnics, and even burn American flags without being persecuted.
Moreover, the Wehrmacht and the Red Army have done much worse than the USA in eastern Europe, so why wasn’t there any blowback for them ?
The blowback is a joke and so is Ron Paul.
Notice that for a foreigner to vilify, even in an untruthful way, any part of the American society is completely acceptable, even in the USA.
For a foreigner, or even an American, to despise the American culture or negatively stereotype is completely acceptable.
On the other hand, would an American only express his opinion about something foreign, provided his opinion is negative, and he instantly becomes a fascist, an intolerant, an ignorant, a nazi, a racist and a terrorist.
Examples : For a foreigner to invent and promote libelous lies concerning the American intervention in Afghanistan or Iraq, about McDonald’s, Monsanto or any other American company, is completely acceptable.
But would an American simply state that he dislikes k-pop or foreign films and that instantly becomes an evident sign of his intolerant-and-ignorant-omg-racism.
And all this in the name of “anti-racism”, which translates in most cases as anti-Americanism.
In the anti-American media, racial or national discrimination only becomes so when perpetuated by an American against the foreign.
The Japanese pride themselves in Pearl Harbor attacks and that’s acceptable, but would an American support Hiroshima/Nagasaki and the American occupation of Japan and he would instantly become an intolerant-and-ignorant-omg-racist.
The German pride themselves in the Wehrmacht and their war crimes and that’s acceptable, but would an American support the American intervention in WWII and he would instantly become an intolerant-and-ignorant-omg-racist.
These are the basics of ethnomasochism and anti-Americanism, two principles promoted once again by our media.