No subjective or personal analysis in this article, just the facts about globalism, globalization, fake Americanization propaganda and real loss of American sovereignty.
For the past fifty years, and even more than that, the (anti-)American government and other (anti-)American medias have tried to impose to our citizens concepts such as globalism. A very reassuring concept that perfectly fits the current anti-American propaganda promoted by our ethnomasochist leaders.
As our culture is being degraded, our sovereignty compromised and our economy weakened by ethnomasochist concepts such as the American Business Model, more and more ethnomasochist politicians hasten to propose more and more ethnomasochist (non-)solutions to our problems. If they even do propose (non-)solutions, as some simply deny the facts, and try to rewrite history.
We could construe our political decisions in many ways, but one clearly stands out of the rest : globalism. During the past fifty years, Americans have sacrificed national interest for global interest, the same way we sacrificed individual responsibility for collective irresponsibility.
Instead of looking at the past fifty years, let’s simply spread the facts about the past twenty years. You would think with the economic crisis, the raising unemployment and our massive trade deficit we would have at least attempted to address the real problems right ? Think again.
This is what happened for the last twenty years :
- Foreign films, which where already very present, are asserting themselves more and more in our market while American movies abroad, which were already disturbingly underrepresented, are more and more excluded from foreign markets, either by local nationalism and/or by the current foreign regulations.
- Foreign culture is more than ever present in the daily lives of many Americans, while our culture is being overthrow by the European hegemony and global imperialism.
- Any form of patriotism in the USA is being despised, while even the most marginal aspects of foreign cultures are adulated.
- Terrorist attacks against the USA are being contested by the foreign (example 9/11), but if an American would try to deny any foreign “tragedy” (Fukushima, the Holocaust…) he would be prosecuted for denialism.
- Even the history of America is being negated by the foreign propaganda. Elements such as the the American participation in WWII are being rewritten in many European scholar systems.
- False propaganda is being displayed in European media and educational systems, but if Americans were to do the same they would be seen as “racists”.
- Our trade balance is the weakest of any country in the world, and is growing weaker every year.
- Our national identity is being vandalized and national pride is constantly stigmatized by the anti-American media.
- Any successful American company will always be persecuted by the European lobbies (and even the American lobbies). McDonald’s ? Fast-food. Monsanto ? GMO. Microsoft ? Monopolist. There seems to always be an excuse to justify the European lobbies, while at the same time we let the European do what they want on our territory (BP oil spills, Shell drillings).
- “Global” organizations are clearly showing their support to the Europeans as well (Common Agricultural Policies) and are only an excuse to oppress the Americans.
…and they want us to believe in “American imperialism” ?
Probably the biggest myth of all time, perpetuated both by the local anti-American media and the foreign anti-American media.
According to this unfounded myth, there would be a colonial-like expansion of American culture over the world, destroying the local cultures (the good guys) and profiting to the bad American New World Order conspirators (the bad guys).
And they really think we are that stupid ? They really want us to believe that ?
We are the only country in the world where having a foreign accent is a sign of status and not social retardation.
We are the only country in the world where concepts such as foreign films can impose themselves.
We are the only country in the world where cultural and economical imperialism is frown upon and not revered.
We are the only country in the world where nationalism and patriotism are stigmatized, we are even the only country in the world where nationalism isn’t represented by any political organization.
We are the only country in the world where the government and the media propaganda work not for the country, but against the country.
We are the only country in the world where local culture is forsaken to the profit of foreign culture.
We are the only country in the world where national interest is neglected to the profit of global imperialism and European hegemony.
… and they want us to believe in “Americanization” of society ?
There is a Francization of society, a Germanization of society, a Japanization… but I have yet to seen an Americanization of society.
And if there really is a cultural “globalization”, it is definitively not American.
How could there be an “Americanization” when we have the biggest trade deficit in the world ?
How could there be an “Americanization” when American culture is being repudiated in our own country ?
The anti-Americans are constantly searching for ways to destroy our sovereignty, whether economically or culturally, and these phenomenons are amplifying and aggravating.
In no other country are ethnomasochism and the cult-like reverence to the foreign as strong and as accepted than in the United States of America.
We are assisting a real cultural colonization by the Europeans (but not only). They feed on our weaknesses, and notably the growing ethnomasochism which has no reason to be, especially in this country.
In less than 400 years, the United States of America have produced more cultural value than the rest of the world, except maybe the Asian cultures, in their whole existence.
Not only do the United States of America have a stronger cultural patrimony than any other country in the world, but our cultures are also the most diverse and varied.
Yet, due to the active colonization carried out by the global and anti-American imperialists, most Americans ignore it and turn themselves to foreign cultures, and all to the profit of the foreign of course. And in the process, destroying a little more what’s left of American culture and American sovereignty. Talk about a vicious cycle.
To defend ourselves against this destructive tendency, Americans must strive to admire and be proud of their civilization, thus rediscovering their roots.
The affirmation of American culture is the concern of all Americans, and not the political power alone, whose role will be limited to supporting all initiatives along these lines.
On a side-note, even if there was an “Americanization” of society, which is clearly not the case, why in the world would the Americans be ashamed of it ?
In every European political program there’s always a very ostentatious section about promoting the local cultures in the world, at the expense of other cultures. In other words, they are all encouraging THEIR cultural colonization, even at the expense of other cultures.
If there was an Americanization of society, Americans should be proud of it.
Rejecting our American imperialism and American hegemony, two fictitious concepts for the moment, is the first step to ethnomasochism.
And not rejecting foreign colonization, a very factual concept, is the first step towards global slavery.