No subjective or personal analysis in this article, just the facts about globalism, globalization, fake Americanization propaganda and real loss of American sovereignty.
For the past fifty years, and even more than that, the (anti-)American government and other (anti-)American medias have tried to impose to our citizens concepts such as globalism. A very reassuring concept that perfectly fits the current anti-American propaganda promoted by our ethnomasochist leaders.
As our culture is being degraded, our sovereignty compromised and our economy weakened by ethnomasochist concepts such as the American Business Model, more and more ethnomasochist politicians hasten to propose more and more ethnomasochist (non-)solutions to our problems. If they even do propose (non-)solutions, as some simply deny the facts, and try to rewrite history.
We could construe our political decisions in many ways, but one clearly stands out of the rest : globalism. During the past fifty years, Americans have sacrificed national interest for global interest, the same way we sacrificed individual responsibility for collective irresponsibility.
Instead of looking at the past fifty years, let’s simply spread the facts about the past twenty years. You would think with the economic crisis, the raising unemployment and our massive trade deficit we would have at least attempted to address the real problems right ? Think again.
This is what happened for the last twenty years :
- Foreign films, which where already very present, are asserting themselves more and more in our market while American movies abroad, which were already disturbingly underrepresented, are more and more excluded from foreign markets, either by local nationalism and/or by the current foreign regulations.
- Foreign culture is more than ever present in the daily lives of many Americans, while our culture is being overthrow by the European hegemony and global imperialism.
- Any form of patriotism in the USA is being despised, while even the most marginal aspects of foreign cultures are adulated.
- Terrorist attacks against the USA are being contested by the foreign (example 9/11), but if an American would try to deny any foreign “tragedy” (Fukushima, the Holocaust…) he would be prosecuted for denialism.
- Even the history of America is being negated by the foreign propaganda. Elements such as the the American participation in WWII are being rewritten in many European scholar systems.
- False propaganda is being displayed in European media and educational systems, but if Americans were to do the same they would be seen as “racists”.
- Our trade balance is the weakest of any country in the world, and is growing weaker every year.
- Our national identity is being vandalized and national pride is constantly stigmatized by the anti-American media.
- Any successful American company will always be persecuted by the European lobbies (and even the American lobbies). McDonald’s ? Fast-food. Monsanto ? GMO. Microsoft ? Monopolist. There seems to always be an excuse to justify the European lobbies, while at the same time we let the European do what they want on our territory (BP oil spills, Shell drillings).
- “Global” organizations are clearly showing their support to the Europeans as well (Common Agricultural Policies) and are only an excuse to oppress the Americans.
…and they want us to believe in “American imperialism” ?