Many of you already know, as I explained it in my article Ron Paul is the most hypocritical candidate, that Ron Paul had seen his popularity grow significantly since the last few years, not only in “American” media and European media. If I predicted the first case, see They all want change, the latter is for the least astonishing, especially for someone seen by our “American” media as the savior of our nation.
Maybe it’s Ron Paul’s opposition to any form of American patriotism that appeals the foreign so much ? Or maybe they like his ideas on free trade and small government ?
But if they support anti-patriotism in America, free trade in America and small governments in America, wouldn’t that mean that they also support those ideas in their own countries ?
Most of the medias supporting Ron Paul now are also the ones supporting the European nationalists groups, and honestly I don’t see any similitude in their programs.
Ron Paul and the European nationalist parties are both labelled as anti-system, or anti-establishment. In both cases, this is an incorrect label as neither Ron Paul nor the European nationalist parties are actually proposing anything fundamentally different than what’s in effect in their respective countries.
So now let’s review Ron Paul message :
- Strong emphasis on morals and principles : ethics above patriotism
- For free trade and against any border restrictions
- Supporting globalism against nationalism
- A very limited government
- For government transparency
- Against cultural ethnocentrism
And now let’s review the commonalities of many European nationalist programs :
- Strong emphasis on patriotism and ethnocentrism : patriotism above ethics
- For important border restrictions and against free trade
- Supporting nationalism against globalism
- A strong state/government
- Zero government transparency : control of the medias, control of mails/phone calls of citizens and applying even more the “reasons of state” (basically meaning that governments can’t be condemn for any crime/violation because they are acting in the best interests of the citizens)
- For cultural ethnocentrism, and even the prohibition of American culture
It’s obvious that not only are there very few similarities (if any) between Ron Paul’s program and the European nationalist ideas, but they are actually opposite.
The only subject that they agree on is that they are both justifying and supporting anti-Americanism and anti-American terrorism.
This information is all verifiable, I can even provide you every political program of each party for the most recent years and you can compare for yourselves (if you read the languages).
Moreover, next time you see any foreign or “American” media supporting Ron Paul’s ideas, know that they are also supporting the opposite for their country. They just agree with anti-Americanism.
The same goes for any opposition to American governments.